We know that as far back as 1872 the Littlehampton Boating Club was in existance. In 1896 the Littlehampton Sailing Club was founded.

With the growing interest of engine-powered water craft, Motor Boat was added to the name in 1909 as Littlehampton Sailing and Motor Boat Club

In 1925 came the new club house and the all famouse key openend the door on the 14th Dec 1925.

Littlehampton Sailing & Motor Club Ltd. Company Registration No. 206613. 90/91 South Terrace Littlehampton West Sussex BN17 5LJ